• 2 cups pitted Dates
• 1 cup raw Almonds
• 1 cup raw Cashews
• ½ cup Pepitas
• 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
• 4 tablespoons of Honey
• 2 tablespoons of Pea Protein Powder (optional)
• About ½ cup of dedicated coconut
• About ½ cup of drinking chocolate
• And Place into a freezer type bag.
1. Place the Nuts & seeds into a processor, you can process them as much or as little as you like.
2. About half way done place the Pea Protein in (optional)
3. When you are happy with the processed size add the vanilla and the honey, process again until the wet ingredients is mixed through.
4. Pick out a small amount and hand and roll until smooth and round. If they are not holding to together add a little more honey. Place into the freezer bag with your choice of coating and ‘shake & roll’ the bag every now and then to ensure a good coating.
5. If you are time poor…. Roll it all into one long roll, like a salami. Coat and roll in cling wrap. Pop it into the fridge and slice as you go.
6. How long will they last? NO idea…they are all eaten in few days!